SANSUI NISEKO is scheduled to open in 2022
SANSUI NISEKO is scheduled to open in 2022
Hirafu Capital GK, 204-24 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081 is responsible for using your personal data. Our data protection officer can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Personal Data we collect
Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
• Your full name and contact information, passport and visa information;
• Guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made your service preferences;
• Your credit card, and other payment details;
• Any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences);
• Your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotel, resorts, program and services;
• Information collected using closed-circuit television systems in public area and other security systems; and
• Any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Information we collect automatically when you use the Site: when you access or use the Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
• Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
• Device Information: we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
• Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
• Information collected by Cookies and other Tracking Technologies: we and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see our Cookies Policy.
• Information we collect from other sources: we may also obtain personal data from our hotel and from our third party service providers (such as information relating to the credit of guests) and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we may collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purposes set out below. For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
• Process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person check in and check out;
• Fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs);
• Provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
• Administer, and disclose the winner of, contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
• Understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
• Monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
• Conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotel, and services; and
• Managing and providing for the safety and security of guests, premises and services (including but not limited to carrying out CCTV surveillance in public areas and conducting security clearances).
To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements and administer general record keeping;
• Preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks; and
• Conducting investigations.
Use of information Overseas Transfer of Person data based on your consent:
• Facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation emails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same. Please see section “Direct Marketing” below;
• We may use special categories of data (e.g. health data). But we will only do so if we have received your consent thereto; and
• For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent, in accordance with the requirements of applicable law.
In addition, we collect, use, and disclose your personal data for the following purposes depending on the nature of our relationship:
• If you are a guest at our hotel, or a guest to events organized at our hotel:
(i) providing customer service and support;
(ii) creating and maintaining guest profiles in our system database;
(iii) administering debt recovery and debt management; and/or
(iv) any other purposes relating to any of the above;
• If you are a customer or guest at our spa, restaurants or bars;
(i) indemnifying our hotel from liability related to your use of the spa or consumption of restaurant or bar food and drinks outside the restaurant or bar; and/or
(ii) any other purposes relating to any of the above;
• If you are an employee, officer or owner of an external service provider or vendor outsourced or prospected by Sansui:
(i) managing project tenders and quotations, processing orders or managing the supply of goods and services;
(ii) processing payment of vendor invoices and bills;
(iii) maintaining internal communications; and/or
(iv) any other purposes relating to any of the above.
Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, we may share your personal data to the following entities and parties, for the purposes listed above (where applicable):
• With the operator of the hotel which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
• With third party payment processors, payment service providers, external banks, credit card companies, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
• Vendors or third-party service providers in connection with marketing promotions and services offered by Sansui (please also see the section below on “Direct Marketing”);
• With anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers, your employer, our partners, foreign embassies) in order to fulfill contractual obligations;
• With any law enforcement, courts, government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Sansui, our affiliates or others;
• Any business partner, investor, assignee, or transferee (actual or prospective) in connection with, or during negotiations of, or to facilitate any business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel);
• With our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
• With any other parties at your consent or at your direction or whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data to; and
• Otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may also disclose aggregate or de-identified data that is not personally identifiable with third parties, including our commercial and strategic partners.
From time to time, we would like to use your name, email address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via emails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. WeChat and Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our hotel, products and services, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
We would also like to share (for gain) such data with the operator of the hotel or visit and with selected third party entities, so that they may send you information, news updates, special events, offers and promotions as regards their products and services, including travel, transportation, retail, food and beverage, hotel accommodation, credit cards, financial and investment services, real estate, entertainment, publications, fashion and jewelry, leisure and sports, health and wellness, non-profit and charitable activities, telecommunications, social networking, media and public relations, but we will not share your personal data with such third parties or use your personal data for direct marketing without your consent.
You may, in accordance with applicable law, choose not to receive marketing communications or opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting Sansui in accordance with the section “Your Rights and Contact Us” below. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservations or events, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
We have in place reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third-party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws. We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
If you are in the EU, our online services are not directed at children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us so that we may take appropriate steps to delete such information. If you are at least 13 but under the age of 20, please get the consent of your parent or legal guardian before giving us any personal data about yourself.
Subject to applicable law, you may be entitled to access, rectify, erase, limit the use or transfer the personal data we hold of you. Whenever reasonably possible and required, we will strive to grant these rights within one (1) month or within a reasonable time. You may also withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications, or more generally to our processing of your personal data, at any time. You may in certain circumstances ask us to delete your personal data, in which case, to the extent permissible by applicable law, we will take reasonable steps to delete or deidentify your personal data. Please note that we may not be able to continue providing services to you if you entirely withdraw your consent or ask us to delete your personal data entirely, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with Sansui.
If you would like us to update the data, we maintain about you and your preferences, or if you wish to withdraw your consent to receiving direct marketing communications from us, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
For any other requests, or if you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal data, please contact our data protection officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Hirafu Capital GK, 204-24 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido 044-0081.
Last Updated: August 24, 2020